Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Payment Received from Paidmailz

Today I made my third payout request to Paidmailz, which means I earn regularly one dollar each month from paidmailz.


PaidMailz




As I mentioned in my post Earn with Paidmailz daily search function, Paidmailz provides a very easy-to-use daily search section which enables you to gain 4 cents a day.

Here are the payment proof that I received from Paidmailz



Mass payment to get rid of Paypal Fees

As you may notice, my second payment from Paidmailz include a paypal fee of 0.34USD, which is terribly high when you are receiving only 1 dollar payment. In view of this, the owner of paidmailz changed the policy and send out mass payment (which means members may need to wait a few days to a week to receive payment). Let’s see if I can successfully get rid of paypal fees this time.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

1 comment:

  1. eBay is a huge online auction site dealing with thousands of transaction a day. You are given a time limit to bid on an item, and at the end of that period, the person with the highest bid wins. There are a few ways to earn money from eBay, you can either use it as fun way to earn some extra cash by selling unwanted items, or you can take it more seriously and set up a store which starts from $9.95 a month and a few cents for each article you list.

    get paid to take online surveys

    ReplyDelete