Thursday, November 15, 2012

Another easy way to earn money - Paid to Survey!

It has been quite a long time that I haven't posted anything new here. The main reason is that most PTC sites I suggested before are not working well, maybe badly affected by financial crisis. Even neobux, the most well-known bux site changed its policy and it is not remotely attractive to work on, donkeymail / jillsclickcorner seems to be only remaining PTC sites that are still trustworthy.  

No doubt that I will still be working on earning money online, because every dollar counts! I have extended my earning method from easy-to-handle PTC sites, to more advanced Web-mastering. Since I have always been working well on Paid-to-write sites like Triond and Bukisa, it should be time for me to start sharing my SEO technique and articles marketing skills with you. I will write more about that here very soon.

But today, I would like to share another easy-to-handle method of earning -- Paid to survey. All you need to do is to answer a couple of questions when receiving questionnaires. Although it's a bit time-consuming, it's well-paid  and you should be able to earn much more than just joining PTC sites.

Below are some of the Paid to Survey sites that I have received payment.

Opinionbus - Paid by paypal
iPanel - Paid by paypal
Valued Opinions - Paid by supermarket coupons
AIP ONLINE SURVEY - Paid by supermarket coupons
OpinionWorld - Paid by WebShop Coupon




Stumble Upon Toolbar

0 comments:

Post a Comment