Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Fast earning PTC site Paidmailz with daily search function

As I have mentioned in my post Joining PTC sites tutorial, joining PTC sites are always the easiest way to earn money online. Paidmailz is another paid to click site that I recommend, it contains about six 0.25 cents ads everyday and it maintains a low minimum payout $1 via paypal or alertpay.


PaidMailz


I received the 1st payment from the site myself within 24 hours after I requested for payout. Their response is very fast (much faster than donkeymails) and that’s why I recommend this site.

Earn by searching in Kelkoo in Daily-click section
Here is the key of fast-earning in Paidmailz: they provide a daily-click section and there is a kelkoo search function which allows you to earn $0.04 per day. That means you only need to click that and search for 25 days and you can already reach the minimum payout!

For those who don’t understand how to make a proper search, the site provides a video tutorial which is very user friendly and easy to understand.

UK user can enjoy 2 more search functions and earn $0.06 more!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

0 comments:

Post a Comment